Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Finish the Course...





"But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may FINISH THE COURSE and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24


Let me FINISH MY COURSE. That's my hearts prayer tonight for myself and for every believer.  Whatever course has been laid out for you in whatever season you are in, pray to finish strong! Preach and live the gospel in the mission field entrusted to you! Nothing we do will have any eternal value or weight if it's not birthed, fueled, sustained, and brought to completion by the finished work of Jesus.  My heart is encouraged and challenged tonight to not hold too tightly or esteem as valuable anything that does not have the "course" and the ministry that God has given me directly attached to it.  Thanking God tonight that He continually works in me and on me, patiently refining me.


No comments:

Post a Comment