Monday, November 30, 2015

DIY Monogrammed Table Runner!




OK. This is super super SUPER easy! It took me all of 10 minutes to make!  The cost of the burlap roll (you could get at least two runners out of the roll I purchased) and the pack of stencils ended up being roughly $16.00.  I could have spent less if I had only purchased individual letter stencils but I wanted the whole alphabet for other stenciling projects. Anyway, I LOVE how it turned out and am thrilled that it was simple to make. SO here goes....



You will need a roll of burlap (adjust accordingly to your size table)...




















A black sharpie...





















Whatever stencil you would like...

Excuse the fact that they are backwards in this picture lol
















Just lay the stencil on top of the burlap (be sure to put something underneath to prevent permanent marker from damaging the surface you use), trace the outer edge, remove stencil, and color it in! It's THAT easy and looks rustic and elegant all at the same time!

Tah-dah!! Happy stenciling!













2 comments:

  1. lol! I'm already looking for more things in the house to monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So cute!! And how easy was that!

    ReplyDelete